Developing internal coaches
ILM LEVEL 5 CERTIFICATE COACHING
An accredited programme for managers who have significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring in their day-to-day roles. The programme includes facilitated workshops, coaching practise & assignments.
In this facilitated learning space, we include:
- Understanding coaching and mentoring
- Skills, behaviours, beliefs and attitudes of a successful coach & mentor
- Purpose and principles
- Deliver of successful coaching & mentoring
- Applying it to the firm/organisation
Length of programme: 9-12 months including coaching practise, supervision and three written assignments.
LEVEL 7 CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE COACHING & MENTORING
An accredited programme for organisations which seek to:
- Support their senior managers and HR/OD professionals in further developing their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring
- Establish coaching and mentoring programmes within their firm/organisation
- Ensure that coaching and mentoring become the norm – enabling a collaborative and transformational culture
This is an in-depth programme spanning 18 months involving 5 days training with coaching practise, supervision and three written assignments.